An Investor's Reviews
There are so many problems with this broker; it’s hard to know where to start. I’ll create a list of the issues I have had there:
1. Their option quotes can be off, and they do not work when the market is closed.
2. Their Net Liquid in their software never matches their statements. During the live markets your account balance can be drastically wrong which can lead to buying power issues.
3. During live markets the P/L shown in their software is always wrong. You never know how much money you really have. You cannot tell if you are making or losing money.
4. The Greeks can be totally off in their software too.
5. Their software uses faulty algorithms for Portfolio Margin accounts. Some times they will increase your buying power to reduce risk, especially on expiration day.
6. Constant software issues. Their software at times will not display MID prices. Their quote panel always opens up strangely configured. It won’t keep it’s layout. It’s very easy to reverse trades and send them in backwards because their design is so bad.
For a broker with so many clients and years in the business, they do not show any integrity. Their software is buggy and designed by programmers, not traders. That is what they told me on the phone.
I have been an investor in the stock market for the last 15 years. I recently decided to take my investments to the next level and learn how to trade options. After checking out many courses and reading many videos of different “Gurus” , I decided to go with SJ Options. The main reason was their integrity, honesty and their level of professionalism. After being with them for 3 months, I can just say that I’m even more impressed by them. If you are a serious a options trader, who wants to play it safe, or if you want to gain an in depth knowledge, or if you are a full time professional who wants to trade options part time, -they are the best by far.