Listed in Options Courses
Investors are increasingly turning to LEAPSâ to combine the advantages of options investing with the benefits and security a longer timeframe offers. Now, the popular Options Industry Council instructor Marty Kearney of the Chicago Board Options Exchange walks you through the inner workings of LEAPSâ (Long-Term Equity AnticiPation Securitiesâ), outlining key strategies for incorporating this powerful tool into your overall investment strategy.
With a comprehensive online support manual, Kearney’s hands-on presentation focuses on a full range of methods for using LEAPSâ to reach your investment goals. You’ll learn to use LEAPSâ as a substitute for stock ownership, for beefing up your portfolio’s profit picture, and for simultaneously reducing your overall cash outlay. Kearney goes on to detail a variety of advanced strategies for using LEAPSâ for everything from producing added monthly income and insuring your portfolio against market pullbacks, to managing year-end tax consequences and establishing security positions with little risk. Viewers get an invaluable set of strategic lessons for the mastering most effective, most current LEAPSâ trading techniques.
Benefit from Kearney’s expertise and insight as he helps you …
· Identify the key elements involved in determining LEAPSâ prices.
· Understand the confusing nature of LEAPSâ symbols & expiration cycles.
· Deal with time decay – the key to profiting on your options trades.
· Recognize the advantages of LEAPSâ over short-term options.
· Protect your long positions by “marrying” them to LEAPSâ puts.
· Use LEAPSâ to protectively “collar” stock positions at zero cost.
Whether viewed as a stand-alone workshop or a companion to Kearney’s bestselling book, Understanding Leaps, this in-depth presentation puts LEAPSâ investing firmly within the grasp of every active investor.
Online support manual is available at: www.traderslibrary.com/tradesecrets